War Memorial Carillon
The carillon was commissioned for and hung in Mostyn House School in Parkgate. In July 2010 the school closed and the carillon has been installed at Charterhouse, as per the wishes of the original donors. The carillon is played during term-time at morning, noon, and evening hours by students of the school, and for special occasions.
Heaviest bell: pitched to E, 18 cwt, 2 qr, 25 lb (950 kg)
Construction: 1923; 2012 (transmission and clavier), J. Taylor & Co.